Friday, July 20, 2012

Mount & Blade Warband - E104 - Now with More Mods

#The Best Mount & Blade Warband - E104 - Now with More Mods.
Advertisements

Good VDO of Mount & Blade Warband - E104 - Now with More Mods

Not in the past, I presented the story. Useful. nowadays i'm happy to gift Video on Home Address Look Up. i want it to dam my sisters. and also the public. info that is useful. together with your friends. Mount & Blade Warband - E104 - Now with More Mods, that I actually have seen this as an outstanding contribution. VDO is that the data. The End. Judgment within the view. Mount & Blade Warband - E104 - Now with More Mods Video Clips. Duration : 57.88 Mins.

Before you ask about the mods, READ THE VIDEO DESCRIPTION. First rule is, YOU DO NOT ASK *ME* ABOUT THE MODS. Second rule is, you do not ask me about the mods. But, but... No. If you do want to know more about the mods, you will go to the official forums. All the information you need about the mods is there... So one more time - and since people who'd need to read this, don't red video descriptions, I'm really just wasting my time typing this... so I guess I might as well tell you, who are smart enough to read here, that you are free to *comment* about the mods, just don't ask for any help with them, cos all info you need is in the forums - and that's the place for the questions as well - but yeah, as said... DO NOT ASK about how to use the mods in YouTube! That's wasting everyone's time, including yours. TaleWorlds Forums: forums.taleworlds.com You can also find the links to all the mods used in this let's play at my blog zemalf.blogspot.com -------- This let's play now features a lot more music, sound effects (eg More Metal Sounds), new arenas, new banners, new weapons and armor (over 1500 new items), new horses and all kinds of goodies. I installed and started using new mods. I still have the Diplomacy 3.3.2 (not the latest 4.x) as the base, but I added Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment v0.88 (PBOD) and Floris Basic Mod Pack 2.4 (Floris Basic PLUS) on top of it - all which are compatible with Diplomacy as the base, so save files should be good. All the links are below ...
his explanation related to Home Address Look Up. I Roll below. I actually have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Mount & Blade Warband - E104 - Now with More Mods.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment