Thursday, July 19, 2012

Mortal Kombat 9 (2011) - Challenge Tower #300 | End Game

1# Mortal Kombat 9 (2011) - Challenge Tower #300 | End Game.
Advertisements

VDO of Mortal Kombat 9 (2011) - Challenge Tower #300 | End Game

After we have a tendency to got the information regarding Address Look Up By Name ago VDO, we will investigate the Mortal Kombat 9 (2011) - Challenge Tower #300 | End Game. I urge everyone to use judgment in the audience. A recent survey found that I actually have come across Mortal Kombat 9 (2011) - Challenge Tower #300 | End Game. I saw that it absolutely was vital for them to be printed. If any errors. I apologize. If you do not need to publish VDO. i'm happy to be here. Thanks for a good VDO. Mortal Kombat 9 (2011) - Challenge Tower #300 | End Game Tube. Duration : 6.23 Mins.

If you have good timing and range, you can beat it. The AI can't handle cross over jumps. 1) Goro - You should focus on building your meter with Goro. He taunts a lot so you get a lot of free chances to do damage. Jump to avoid the Ground Pound he does and then counter. 2) Kintaro - Use your X-ray on Kintaro, but watch out because Kintaro has crazy air grabs, and fireballs that can mess you up. If he jumps up out of the screen, jump diagonally away. 3) Mileena - She has some crazy fast attacks; you'll want to block and be aware of her quickness and try to find openings. Try to use X-ray on her and finish her quickly. 4) Shao Kahn - If you stay just out of range of this guy, you can beat him. As you can see, I whiff a lot with trying to use the spear and instead punch nothing but air. But my timing was on point, and I was practicing jumping circles around him. I used Scorpion, and the combo I do after the Spear is (Forward+Y, X, B). You can use any other combo you like that does more damage. The reward for clearing the Challenge Tower is Mileena's alternate costume, her 3rd one. I skipped some of the other challenges, and in fact you can skip this last one if you have 50000 koins. Best...Alternate...Ever! (10 GS) - Unlock Mileena's 3rd alternate costume. Please make sure to LIKE the video. It helps a lot. For all Mortal Kombat Story videos, click the playlist here: www.youtube.com For all other MK videos (fatalities, challenges, etc), click here: www.youtube.com SUBSCRIBE ...
View Related articles associated with Address Look Up By Name. I Roll below. I actually have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Mortal Kombat 9 (2011) - Challenge Tower #300 | End Game.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment