Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Install Google Apps & Market for CyanogenMod 7 on T-Mobile G2x

1# Install Google Apps & Market for CyanogenMod 7 on T-Mobile G2x.
Advertisements

VDO of Install Google Apps & Market for CyanogenMod 7 on T-Mobile G2x

Install Google Apps & Market for CyanogenMod 7 on T-Mobile G2x Video Clips. Duration : 4.47 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Email Address Look Up. This video shows how to install the Google Apps (Market, Gmail, etc.) after installing CyanogenMod 7. Download Google Apps: goo-inside.me - They have changed the website since I did the video. Now just search for 20110613 (or download a newer one if you want, just make sure it starts with gapps-gb, and not gapps-ics or anything else).
View Related articles associated with Email Address Look Up. I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Install Google Apps & Market for CyanogenMod 7 on T-Mobile G2x.


No comments:

Post a Comment