Thursday, August 2, 2012

What Does Your Email Address Communicate?

Did you know that your email address can work on your firm reputation, can help build firm relationships and have an follow on your business? Think about the email addresses you see arrival into your Inbox. Do you have a distinct impression of a new feel if their email address is @yahoo.com or @hotmail.com or @gmail.com? I know I do. I look twice. Sometimes I delete the email as spam. I also wonder if they undoubtedly have a business.

When you own a firm you need to have a web presence. It gives you credibility. It's your online brochure. You can even get firm directly from your website. At this point most of us know that we have to have a website. Yet, I receive firm cards weekly from population that have a website address listed on their firm card And still have their local supplier email or free email account. If you own a domain that is part of your business, add an email catalogue and gain credibility.

There are any good reasons to have an email catalogue from your domain:

1. Your pro email can by comparison who you are and your business.

2. It gives population a domain to look at for more facts about you even if you haven't given them the web address.

3. Your pro email builds your reputation and legitimacy. When an email comes in from a generic free email supplier it is unclear if your firm is genuine.

4. Your email address advertises your website. When you see my email address, you know that I also have a website at that address. Even if you don't know me you can check my website and choose to do firm with me as a result.

5. Credibility = trustworthiness; integrity; sincerity; reliability. Aren't these the types of qualities that your firm represents? That free email could be dwindling each of these qualities in the eyes of the beholder.

Building a simple, pro web page is achievable with site builder tools, templates and easy to use software programs. Setting up your pro email address is a easy 1, 2, 3 process. First, buy a domain if you don't already have one. Second, set up a hosting account. Third, set up your new email catalogue with your domain.

Most hosting associates offer a web mail version where you can check your email online or you can set up your email agenda such as Outlook to receive the email.

Remember, to always add a signature to your emails that includes your feel information, someone else credibility feature of email. It's something that population look at to again, decree if the email is legitimate or not. When a firm owner is emailing me and wanting me to take some type of operation in response to their email, if there is no indication of who they are and their feel info, then my operation is "delete".

Each detail of your firm affects your credibility. Look at all the details as you build your business.

Donna Price is a Success Coach, author of "Launching Your Dream" and "Bizology.Biz - The Science of firm Success". As a Success Coach, Donna works with individuals and groups on personal improvement and success focus.

my latest blog post What Does Your Email Address Communicate? my latest blog post


No comments:

Post a Comment