Friday, June 29, 2012

Ron Pope - A Drop In The Ocean

### Address Look Up - Ron Pope - A Drop In The Ocean.### Advertisements
The content is nice quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you just never knew before that I do know is that I have discovered. Before the distinctive. It is now near to enter destination Ron Pope - A Drop In The Ocean.

Do you know about - Ron Pope - A Drop In The Ocean

Address Look Up ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the true about Address Look Up . You look at this article for information on anyone wish to know is Address Look Up .

How is Ron Pope - A Drop In The Ocean

Ron Pope - A Drop In The Ocean Tube. Duration : 3.88 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Address Look Up . Note from artist: Check out Ron's website: www.RonPopeMusic.com Grab Ron's music on iTunes Ron Pope (If that iTunes link doesn't work, try this one: itunes.apple.com ______ Lyrics: A drop in the ocean A change in the weather I was praying that you and me might end up together It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert But I'm holding you closer than most 'cause you are my heaven I don't wanna waste the weekend If you don't love me pretend A few more hours then it's time to go As my train rolls down the east coast I wonder how you keep warm It's too late to cry Too broken to move on And still I can't let you be Most nights I hardly sleep Don't take what you don't need from me It's just a drop in the ocean A change in the weather I was praying that you and me might end up together Its like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert But I'm holding you closer than most 'cause you are my heaven Misplaced trust and old friends Never counting regrets By the grace of God I do not rest at all New England as the leaves change The last excuse that I'll claim I was a boy who loved a women like a little girl And still I cant let you be Most nights I hardly sleep Don't take what you don't need from me It's just a drop in the ocean A change in the weather I was praying that you and me might end up together It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert But I'm holding you closer than most 'cause you are my Heaven doesn't seem far away anymore No No Heaven doesn't seem far ...
I hope you receive new knowledge about Address Look Up . Where you'll be able to put to use within your daily life. And most importantly, your reaction is Address Look Up . View Related articles related to Address Look Up . I Roll below. I have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Ron Pope - A Drop In The Ocean.


No comments:

Post a Comment